Study at home to reduce the spread of corona virus

On Monday 16 March 2020 I woke up early to go to school but suddenly I got information from WhatsApp saying the school was closed for the next 14 days and I was surprised. It turns out that all schools are equally closed to reduce the spread of the Corona virus. Initially I was happy with the news of the holiday I thought Because with the holidays there were no assignments, but the actual task came 2x from the usual task. The name is also a student, so we must obey any rules. while at home I do homework and help with homework, such as helping mothers cook and so on. After a very long holiday I also feel bored and bored, but how else should we obey all that is proposed by the government so that the Corona virus can be quickly resolved, and there are also those that make me upset because there are still many people who are traveling even though they have been warned that they cannot leave the house unless there is something very important. If people are not able to socialize perfectly how the corona virus will disappear. Corona virus is not playing this virus is very deadly. For the people I hope to obey all existing rules so that the medical community can break the chain of spreading the virus

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Story Of Toba Lake

Mencapai tujuan hidup

blog BUMN